affert's assorted observations

i'm affert. this is my blog.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Memories

As of yesterday, Ann and I have been dating for 1 year and 4 months. We got to talk for a while on the phone, and it was very good to think over where we've been. It will be hard the next couple months while she is in Spain. I'll miss her a lot.

Today, I'm going to be putting the second coat of paint on my room. The paint almost, but not quite, completely covered the original color. The new color is lighter.

Oh, please be praying for my grandparents. My grandma (dad's mom) just broke her hip :(. She had two pins put in it yesterday. During the power outage, their sumppump didn't work, so they had 6 inches of water in their basement. She was downstairs starting to clean when she tripped over a box. They still have a lot of work to do cleaning up that, but obviously she can't be doing that right now.

Well, I'm off to the paint store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home