affert's assorted observations

i'm affert. this is my blog.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Very long absence done at last

Hello everyone who is still checking this forgotten page.

Well, I've been here at Emmaus Ministries since the end of March. I have had a good time. I have learned a whole bunch about myself.

There is too much to say to get it all in one blog, and I'm out of practice writing, so I'm just going to do a short update, and try to do short updates often.

This past weekend, I went home. Some of my cousins were there. On Monday, we went and played some disk golf, which is a lot of fun. Everyone from our family had played before, and nobody from their family had, but fun was had by all anyway.

Well, to keep up with the past patterns, I'm going to go to bed without writing much.

goodnight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home