affert's assorted observations

i'm affert. this is my blog.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Roommate clarification

I thought I should clarify. Jessica doesn't actually live in my room. We both live in the apartment that all interns and a few other people have lived.

Today I get to spend being a nerd. I'm working on adding a wireless access point to our network and a booster antenna so that John (our boss) can get access to our network from his basement office. He lives across a courtyard from our building. Right now, I'm getting advice from Brent Gerig about how to set up the new hardware so that it won't interfere with our current network. Thanks Brent!!

Anyway, back to work

1 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Blogger Seltzer said...

Yo, Bill Nye, Good to hear from you. Drop me an email and tell me what's going on...
minnseltzer at hotmail dot com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home